Benefits at the British Association of Therapists and Hypnotherapists
As a member of the British Association of Therapists and Hypnotherapists you have following benefits:
- Your Continuing Professional Development (CPD) course can be presented here.
- You can sell your products in our store.
- You will be listed in Find your therapist.
- You will get yearly magazine British Association of Therapists and Hypnotherapists.
- You will get electronically news such as what members joined, what new products are in our store or what are the upcoming events.
- You will get the certificate about your membership, here you can see a sample.
- You will get an option to advertise membership on your website.
- You will be eligible contribute with your articles on the British Association of Therapists and Hypnotherapists website.
- Access to a choice of discounted Professional Insurance Schemes. (Note: only available to practitioners within the UK)
- A dedicated website, with inclusion (and updates) of new member contact details, languages spoken and specialism profile, together with active links to their own e-mail addresses and websites (where available). There are no additional fees charged for additional practice locations.
- Advice with regard to obtaining Disclosure & Barring Service Checks (DBS) checks.
- Permission to use our name, logo and the letters of your assigned membership grade.